Sunday 27 February 2011

Konad nail art

Okay so a few years ago I was in Dubai and I came across this nail art system and I automatically fell in love with it!!!!! It has great professional results and comes with a design book. There are billions of tutorial videos on youtube and here is one of my favourites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgrloweud0Q The only down side is that you need to practice a few times to get the hang of using the system and what happened to me was that when I was in Dubai I bought the konad pack for the equivalent of £50.00 and when I came back home I realised they are much much cheaper on amazon!!!!!   You're probably confused on how to use it so here's a quick instruction guide:

It's really simple to use and makes amazing designs. I lost my stamper and scraper so I've ordered them from online. Hopefully once they've arrived I'll post a few pictures of my own designs and a few of my friends designs. I'll leave you with a few piccies of konad designs that I found on the internet.

Please comment and subscribe thankyou :) p.s I will definitely be doing this at my birthday party

7 comments:

  1. YAY! Can't for your partty ZAZ :D Just a htought with your 20 guests how are we going to fit all this stuff in? ;) Lovely post Zahra :) ALy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 guests babes and that's not including me loool hmmmm....I'm not quite sure, we might have to cut out a few things or have 2 things going on at once e.g henna and nails at the same time kinda thing =P Aaaaawwwwww thankyou gorgeous :) I'm getting a new haircut soon methinks WOOOP xoxoxoxoxox cya 2moz alykins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they look very nice!This at the 4 photo is my favorite!And thank you for your comment on my blog honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaawww thankyou for commenting it means a lot :) and you're welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they're amazing! Thanks for the really sweet comment, new post up :)
    www.swampedinflowers.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're welcome!!! Check out the ne message on your blog =P
    xoxox
    prof Z

    ReplyDelete
  7. While I can free hand nail designs, I totally s*ck at konad-ing! It just doesn't work for me & drove me crazy more than once. Now I officially decided to give it up! Konad simply isn't for me *lol*

    ReplyDelete