Wednesday 27 April 2011

Radio shuffle!!!! :D

I have some REALLY exciting news for you!!!! Me and my sis are starting up an online radio station on USTREAM called "Radio shuffle UK" 
Here is the logo:

We will be broadcasting about:

  • Different genres of teen music
  • Celebrity gossip
  • Topical teen issues
  • Latest Fashion (from a source which I haven't asked yet but hopefully she'll agree ;D)
  • Latest film must-sees
  • AND LOADS MORE!!!
This is a collage to represent what radio shuffle will be talking about.


The launch is going to be after the 12th of may sometime, the date hasn't been decided yet but as soon as it has, You guys will be t he firsts to know!!!!
 My sis is the head of media, graphic design and advertisement. I'm the head of gossip and films. 
We will be advertising blogs, events and doing shout outs so remember to subscribe to this blog :)
 Soon we will have a face book page and twitter but that hasn't been sorted out yet. 


Tell us what you think by commenting and please subscribe.
We also need ideas on different types of shows.
Once we have launched, we will be reading out comments and taking all suggestions into consideration :D
 Thank you :)


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for following and the sweet comment!
    I would certainly listen to your radio!!! I think it is a great idea! I listen to online radios all the time!

    And since you are already following why don`t you enter my giveaway at http://eatitlikeyoumeanit.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-and-contest.html#comments
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear! I am a female MBA from Karachi, Pakistan. Honestly just browsing through good blogs to find smart writers like you to talk to me on various issues. Nice blog outlook and interesting write-ups. I write on relationships mostly as well as some funny stuff.
    I hope u can be a follower if u like my blog? And don’t forget to comment please !! Click on this blog The Emotional Lava
    Best of Luck for ur blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zahra..thanks for becoming a follower..i really dint know how to subscribe to the link u sen me so m becoming a follower of this blog..thanks n keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for the lovely comments :D
    xoxo
    Prof Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, how are u? I know you but you don't know me ;D I have been watching uuuu when uu sleeepppp (That may have given it away) -.- *dam u bagey!* shhh she don't know, know, know, know, had, had yet :)u better follow back! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete