Monday 30 May 2011

Nail creativity :D

Hey guys!!!! I think I'm in love with the coolest nail art designs ever!!! Sorry It's been a while, I've been revisiing for my GCSE's but I'm back with some great pics. I found these designs online, don't get me wrong, I think the effort put into the  majorly long competition nails is incredible it's just that sometimes they end up looking terrible. Enjoy some of my faves :D

These are so cute!!! I squealed when I saw these, they're truly awesome :D

These next ones look good enough to eat/drink ;)


I <3 bright colors and patterns
I think we all have a place in our hearts (or a freaky obsession) for super mario :D

 These three are sooo summery and fruity




 Even got the toes joining in there




Other cool ones

I hope you liked them!
Please subscribe and comment thankyou 

2 comments:

  1. oh my days, some of these are insane! i especially like the floral ones, and the aztec print ones. i don't think i could wear any of them though - they'd clash with everything!

    great post, really different :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah my oh my they're awesome. And taking obsession to a while new level. I have a soft spot for the Spongebob one!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    playing an impostor

    ReplyDelete