Tuesday 5 April 2011

An update and a Plea :D

Heelllllooooooo my lovely's!!!!
The usual excuses apply with the lack of blogging lately, school works seems to have loosened it's grip on me so i'm FINALLY blogging after a couple of weeks. Exams are over and I should be getting my results soon. I was really suprised about the amount of people and just wanted to say thank you to everyone supporting my story: http://www.wattpad.com/1227450-jeremiah-ashkenazi (yeah I'm talking about you, hodgeykins,Nat, Jess, Charlotte) I'm in the process of planning for another one, It's about a teen girl written for teen girls, it involves the CIA and is all about a girl trying to juggle teen life with being an undercover detective/agent/whatever you wanna call it.

ANYWAYZ!!! That's enough of me. By working together we can change lives, and I believe that it is our duty to do so. When I came across what Lady GaGa was doing I was really excited and it felt great to know that so many people have joined in. The horrific earthquake of March 2011 destroyed MILLIONS of lives and its soooooooo sweet that lady gaga has designed a wristband and is donating the money to help the people of japan to recover.

Here is how YOU can help!!! just order a wristband from the following website: http://ladygaga.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=14781_42444&pc=BGAMLG88
I wanted to show a picture of the amazing person who is doing all of this and what you'll be getting

:





Here's what you'll be helping to change:





 Even if you can't donate at the moment try to get people to sponsor you by doing something creative or just simply make people aware of the situation and encourage them to donate.


I'm really getting into photography and might upload a few piccies later!!




Please review, comment and HELP JAPAN!!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment