Tuesday 1 March 2011

My week in picture form "busy,busy,busy"

This is probably the busiest week of 2011 for me. I've decided to do a picture to show you guys what's going on  but just in case you have no Idea what the pictures are meant to represent I'll tell you know. I don't wanna blab on too much cuz I wouldn't read a load of annoying babber on a blog so I don't you guys to either. Here are some bullet points explaining the pic:
  • I had a really important maths exam today and have a LOAD of mock exams coming up that I have to revise for.
  • I made a tote bag with a union jack on the front and Iwas in the mood for apples at the time so..hehehe (the bag isn't finished yet but when it is i'll post up some pics =P)
  • I'm having a new haircut hopefully soonish
  • My b-day is on the 3rd and I'm going to have a partaaaay :) WOOP!!!!!!!
  •  My "perfect" partydress in the top right corner ( Max C)
  • Blogger love heart because I love updating my blog and telling everyone about it :)
  • I'm back to school after a week of holidays and finally back with my girls =]
  • The whole overlapping thing to show how hectic this week is going to be.
  • I have a monologue to write and perform in english ( I have a really HOT guy who sits behind me in english and I can't act so this monologue could potentially ruin my entire life...no pressure professor) 
For those who are wondering, I finally recieved my konad nail art in the post 2day YYYYAAAAYYY

Please subscribe and leave a comment! <3

7 comments:

  1. Hey. Love your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine. Of course I'll follow. Maybe next time a nicer way to ask is by saying "I'm following, I hope you'll follow back." That way it doesn't seem like you just want followers. We gotta support our blog community. :)

    ps. love your background. so cute.

    www.FashBoulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the comment and tips =P I really appreciate it.
    xoxoxox
    Prof Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog :-) I'm following back, now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome :) Thankyou for returning the favor =P
    xoxoxoxox
    Prof Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope your exams go okay :) i get my a2 results on thursday... oh dear haha.
    and yes, i shall return the favour :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou :) hehehe hope you do really well in your exams aswell good luck

    ReplyDelete