Saturday 12 March 2011

Dear fellow bookworms... :D

Heellloooo my fellow blogger addicts :P
I know it's been a very long time with my busy exam week coming up and I'm up to the neck with the amount of revision to do if I want to get really good grades. My birthday was ammmaaazzzing!!!! I got loads of amazing things including a blackberry cure, a hot pink mini sewing machine, money, bath stuff and loads of gorgeous jewelery which I was in desperate need of. But seeing as I haven't blogged in at least a week, I have a mini treat for you guys :D
A couple of months ago I was talking about writing a book and never really posted any up  so in true blue peter style, Here's one I wrote earlier:
lol first I'll tell you guys a bit about the website. Fanfiction.net is a website where you can write your own stories and post them online for the world to see. Here is the link to the story that I wrote: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6616339/1/bJeramiah_b_Ashkenazi

I found a few other great ones that I'd love for you to read if you're into your reading. Or just want to pass the time with a lovely story. The last one is my absolute favorite fanfic ever!!!!!!!!!!!
  1. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/575181/1/bPride_b_bPrejudice_b_and_bPotter_b
  2. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5079879/1/bTwilgiht_b_After_Breaking_Dawn_Bellas_pov 
  3. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5813014/1/bSirius_b_bBlack_b_bOne_b_bShot_b 
I couldn't do this post without piccies of my all time faves:
*sighs* Oh Mr Darcy, I will always love you!!!


Of course I couldn't leave out a gorgeous piccie of my favorite Professor Severus Snape

Please Comment and tell me if you liked the story and what your fave book in the entire world is!!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog.I am following you too<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for you sweet comment! I noticed we have quite a lot things in common, from harry potter books to pride and prejudice (even if I prefer Colin Firth's one :)).
    so Im defenitevely following you now! hope you'll follow back!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love harry potter! I cannot WAIT for the next movie (although the books are always better) x

    myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. considering i'm not much of a reader,i'd have to say the last book that i really enjoyed was 'shopaholic and baby'(don't laugh).
    also,best of luck for your exams and WOW,u got awesome stuff for ur birthday! *jealous*

    http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I tried to edit my own comment but ended up deleting it accidentally lol :D
    I just wanted to say thanks soooo much to everyone for commenting, I really appreciate it.
    xoxoxoxoxo
    Prof Z

    ReplyDelete