Saturday 19 March 2011

Professor Zaz........Teen advice guru????

A lot of my friends have been treating me as the advice guru and have been saying that I helped with their problems. I love the feeling of being trusted and being able to put the smile back on someones face. I recently got an email after changing my online avatar motto to "You can ask me anything and I'll try my best to help" I ALWAYS keep identities ANONYMOUS so there is no need to worry about a thing. At the end of this post I'll be leaving my email address so if any of you guys want to get some advice about teen girl stuff then I'm here to help. The following is a demonstration of my skills at work.

Dear Professor Zazzy,
                                   I recently broke up with my boyfriend Jessie and when we were arguing he said some really nasty stuff about me like how no guy would ever like me and how I was such an ugly slut and the only reason that he went out with me was because he felt sorry for me. I know he was just saying that cuz he was really pissed off but I can't help but feel unattractive. My confidence levels with guys have kinda hit rock bottom. What should I do???????
                                       Hope you can help.
                                                                    Hugs and kisses
                                                                                              Blackroses786
Dear Blackroses786,
                                 With people there are always gonna be guys who treat you like a princess and make you feel special and the others that make you feel as if you are absolutely nothing. No one can hurt you without your consent. You just need to find the people that make you feel like a princess because you deserve to be treated that way. Forget what idiots say and get out there!!!! Friends are always great to have around when you're not feeling too good so organise to go out with your friends to somewhere that you haven't been to in a really long time. Theme parks ALWAYS help and some girls absolutly llllluuuuurrrrvvvv movie nights or going to under 18 nights or concerts.
                                                          Hope I've helped, feed back would be great xoxoxo Prof Zaz

Dear Professor Zazzy,
                                  I had a great time with a big group of girls, I took ur advice and went to thorpe theme park. I t was great and I FEEL MUCH BETTER. I've started crushing on a guy in my maths class and feel really confident in talking to him. Thanks for the advice.
                                                                                    Hugs and Kisses, Blackroses786 
I couldn't have an advice post with a piccie.


I'm always happy to help so here's my email address:
zahrajamati786@gmail.com
Please comment :)
                                       

1 comment:

  1. That is so neat.

    Stop by our blog and enter our giveaway.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com/2011/03/birthday-giveaway.html#comments

    ReplyDelete