Saturday 26 February 2011

Party dress....which one to choose????

Helloooooo long time no see huh???
Yep I know.
But I could really use your help right now so here's the lo down.
It's my birthday in officially 4 day and I really need help on which dress I should get for my party and I've come to you guys for some help :)
Here they are.
The first one is from Max C and It's a lace dress for £55,00
I really like the detailing on the top and the neck line because I still want to look modest but nice at the same time.  I've put a dress code on the invites which is "a dress with either dark tights or leggings" my islamic influence kicks in so I'm most likely going to be wearing a shrug or cardi with this number.
  
With this one I really like the fact that it's full sleeved (no need for the cardi) and as you've probably noticed, I'm really into lace at the moment it's not intended but I'm just going with the flow. This is a dress by lovedrobe and it's a vintage lace tunic which is £38.00. It's much cheaper and my mum will most probably aprove. (Yep my mummykins is a typical pakistani mother)

This one is an Oasis dress for £60.00 at debenhams and what really caught my eye was the colour. It will look great with my black ruffle leggings from redherring. the length is perfect. But I was a little worried that it might be a bit plain hmmmm...what do you guys think about that???? I guess less is more sometimes but I'll see what you think about that.
Please leave a comment,subscribe and visit Faith-In-Fashion by aly henshall (she has an incredibly amazing fashion sense) =]
These are dresses have reached the final cut after masses of going through websites upon websites.

7 comments:

  1. N'aww thanks Zahra, I've only just seen this! I love the colour of the last dress, Im buying some paperbag shorts in that colour (vintage rose) for you partaay hopefully. :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhhh can't wait to see them babes :) hmmmm I might have to ditch the dress code on the invites babe and stick to what everyone feels comfortable in. luuuurrrrvvvv uuuu alykins xoxoxoxoxoxox zaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I adore these! My pick is definitely the first... I love the lace! Just lovely :)

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.ShopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaw thanks liz =P yeah i really liked that one too hmmmm...I've narrowed it down to 2 now so i'll have to choose between them. Thanks for helping me out guys :)
    xoxoxox
    professor zaz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great choices! :) I like the last one the best. It looks really nice! :D And even though I love lace, I really like that dress, LoL. Great blog post! I hope you had a good B-day! :D
    From a new follower,
    Bex XxX

    http://bex-4-ever.blogspot.com/

    P.s. Thank you for your lovely comment over at my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pink dress, it's suitable for early autumn wearing. I'm looking for a short prom dresses, can you give me a suggestion?

    ReplyDelete